got something to post? email us: blog@diabeteshappens.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

THE_REAL_DIABETESHAPPENS



Big news on the DH home front kiddos. We got ourselves a Twitter account. Hit the user name diabeteshappens up and follow along. TB and I will be sharing our latest blood sugar levels, our travel plans (and what that means for the old BS) and thoughts we have on articles relating to the 'betes.

Also, after having seen TB's film (and not wanting to give too much away), I would like to be the first person to congratulate him for an excellent job. The film - though I only saw a rough cut that wasn't in it's full Cinescope beauty - is a tremendous achievement and speaks on many levels of what we all, not just diabetics, go through in life.

I love the message. Don't let your chord hold you back. Great job Tyler. You're my boy, blue.

No comments: